If the common quest for happiness isn’t a reason to meet, what is? On September 13th and 14th, 2016 – two weeks prior to the World Tourism Day – the Caribbean Island of Aruba will host the „Happiness 360 Conference World Tourism Aruba“ in collaboration with the United Nations World Tourism Organization (UNWTO).
„Creating ultimate happiness through the integration of tourism and culture in destinations“
For this international symposium players around the travel industry and expert speakers will shed light on the synergies between tourism & culture, the cruise industry, tourism trends and: happiness – to discuss, and perhaps come up with, new ways to make it happen. International delegates are invited to participate and to attend the panel discussions revolving around topics of interest to the trade.
Who should attend?
Tourism and culture stakeholders and representatives from related sectors: Ministries of Tourism and Ministries of Culture, National Tourism Organizations (NTOS), Destinations Management Organizations (DMOs), cultural and heritage managers, tourism and culture associations, private sector, culture and conservation experts and practitioners, NGOs and media.
All international delegates travelling to Aruba for the Happiness 360 World Tourism Conference will receive complimentary registration: no fees are associated with the seminars and break-out sessions.
Albeit, travel arrangements, local transport and food & beverage are at the attendees’ responsibility.
These speakers will share their valuable knowledge during the two-day happiness conference:
- (TED Talk), Dr. Robert Waldinger, Director of the Harvard Study of Adult Development
- April Rinne, Sharing Economy Guide and Globetrotter
- Taleb Rifai, Secretary General of UNWTO
- Adam Ceserano, Senior Vice President FCCA
- Daniel Levine, Marketing Trends Expert
- Otmar Oduber, Minister of Tourism, Transportation, Primary Sector and Culture
- Mike Eman, Prime Minister of Aruba
- Ronella Tjin Asjoe Croes, CEO Aruba Tourism Authority
- Robertico Croes, Associate Dean
- Arnaud Collery, Chief Happiness and Storytelling Officer :-)
The World Tourism Organization (UNWTO) is the United Nations agency in charge of the promotion of responsible, sustainable and universally accessible tourism. www.unwto.org
Images ©Happiness 360 Conference